Friday, June 8, 2007

Centennial 100 Year Reunion

Hi everybody! Just a reminder July 6th and & 7th is the 100 year reunion celebration. Tickets are only $10 for both days. You can orders tickets and/or for more information go to www.jordanalumni.com . I need help locating a "cool" car for display in our booth, an '89 or '90 model. Please let me know if you have any ideas. I also need some memoribilia for the booth also, to display for Saturdays event . I hope to see a lot of you there. I think this will be a great chance to not only see each other from our own class, but to to see the classmates a couple years before and after us as well. So ok now there is no excuse, just buy a ticket and come hang out. I hope to see you soon and call me if you have any questions or just to say hi. 801.860.5200 or brandon@brandonplant.com

Brandon Plant - centennial committee

No comments: